Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods Pumpkin Pie Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips, introduced along with a Turkey & Gravy flavor, had generally a golden yellow color, with the same wiggly shapes, bubbles and folded-over chips typical of kettle-cooked chips. There was no visible seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a sweet taste that was a whole lot like pumpkin pie on the first bite. It wasn't the strongest flavor, so the pumpkin pie taste didn't last long, but after that, there was still a very good potato taste. Our snackers were mixed in their reactions, as some just found the idea of sugar on a potato chip to be weird, but most agreed that the taste was a lot like pumpkin pie. A stronger pumpkin pie flavor would have helped. These were OK, but the turkey ones were far better.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that strong, but it really did smell like pumpkin pie.
From the package: The pumpkin has long been known as the symbol of harvest time absolute must-have in the Thanksgiving Feast! Our pumpkin pie flavored kettle cooked potato chips feature a delicious, perfectly balanced blend of pumpkin spices, nutmeg, and cinnamon… you'll definitely want to leave room for this one!
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Daisy Chow at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road