Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Olive Oil Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had generally somewhat wiggly or folded-over shapes, with surface colors ranging from light yellow to golden yellow, plus a lot of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a good strong crunch with excellent crispness and lots of great potato taste, helped along by a pretty good allotment of salt. The crunchy-yet-crisp texture was made these stand out, though the potato taste was a standout as well. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “Since 1994, Boulder Canyon has delivered all natural kettle cooked potato chips with unsurpassed quality and taste. This thickly sliced premium potato chip is slow cooked in small kettles using only the finest olive oil. Olive oil adds distinctive flavor making these the finest all natural kettle chips around.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Boulder Canyon (21 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road