Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Limón Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, with wiggly shapes, many folded-over chips and lots of skin around the edges.
Our snackers crunched in to find a slightly sweet and very tangy flavor. The mix of bitter and sweet seemed to vary a lot from one bite to the next, but on most of the chips, the lime was quite noticeable and quite zesty. People generally gave these chips a thumbs-up as they enjoyed them with some beers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just mildly citrusy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (May Contain One or More of the Following: Sunflower and/or Safflower Oil), Salt, Fructose, Maltodextrin, White Vinegar (Maltodextrin and White Distilled Vinegar), Dextrose, Chili Pepper, Citric Acid, Lime, Lemon Peel, Malic Acid.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road