Boulder Canyon Coconut Oil Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Pineapple Habanero
Taste test: These potato chips has somewhat wiggly shapes, with a pale yellow color in some places and a bright orange glow in the areas with seasoning.
I crunched in to find a fairly crisp, nicely solid crunch, but the expected flavors weren't much in evidence. I tried and tried to taste some pineapple, but the most I ever got was a hint in the aftertaste. Habanero is usually quite evident in its extreme heat, but in this case, there was no heat at first, then just the mildest heat in the aftertaste after eating through a whole lot of chips. The reason for eating so many chips was that despite the flavor issues, the chips were quite good, with a nice mix of spices and sweetness.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much that I could notice of habanero or pineapple. I did notice a hint of coconut.
From the package: Warning: Tropical snacking experience ahead. These kettle chips will transport you to a tropical paradise with pure coconut oil in the perfect blend of sweet pineapple and spicy habanero pepper flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road