Boots Cheese and Carmelised Onion Handcooked Crisps
Taste test: This small bag contained surprisingly large chips, especially the first chip at the top, which was huge.
The chips were cut thick and had skin visible all around their edges. Some chips were flat (including that huge one) while other were folded over or wiggly. They were all very crunchy, with a solid, hard crunch. The cheese and onion flavor was sweet, probably more oniony than cheesy, a mild flavor but still quite tasty. This bag of chips was a great value, because I got it with a sandwich and beverage as part of a "meal deal" at Boots.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet onion smell.
From the package: “we're tantilising the nation's taste buds with this rather sophisticated take on your favorite crisps” ... “we don't mess with your food, that's why we say no artificial colours and flavours, hydrogenated fats and flavour enhancers ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road