Bombay Sweets Potato Crackers Spicy Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato-based crisps looked kind of like shells pasta, except bigger, with mostly a very light beige color, except for some dark orange seasoning here and there.
I crunched in to find that the pieces were fairly thick and had a nice crispness and fairly dense feel, with a surprisingly intense kick of spices. Very zesty. There was also a hot aftertaste, as I could feel the heat for a while, especially in the back of my throat. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, sweet smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Try our new fruit drinks” ... “Improved”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bangladesh (8 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road