Bombay Sweets Potato Crackers Spicy Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato-based crisps looked kind of like shells pasta, except bigger, with mostly a very light beige color, except for some dark orange seasoning here and there.
I crunched in to find that the pieces were fairly thick and had a nice crispness and fairly dense feel, with a surprisingly intense kick of spices. Very zesty. There was also a hot aftertaste, as I could feel the heat for a while, especially in the back of my throat. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, sweet smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Try our new fruit drinks” ... “Improved”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bangladesh (8 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nimah Market, North Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road