Bombay Sweets Potato Crackers Spicy Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato-based crisps looked kind of like shells pasta, except bigger, with mostly a very light beige color, except for some dark orange seasoning here and there.
I crunched in to find that the pieces were fairly thick and had a nice crispness and fairly dense feel, with a surprisingly intense kick of spices. Very zesty. There was also a hot aftertaste, as I could feel the heat for a while, especially in the back of my throat. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, sweet smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Try our new fruit drinks” ... “Improved”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bangladesh (8 reviews)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (97 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nimah Market, North Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road