Taste test: This clear bag contained 22 pale, yellow corn-based cylinders, each about 6-1/2 inches long (with some variation) and 3/4 inch in diameter. I grabbed a piece and crunched in to find a styrofoam-like feel, not particularly crisp, with barely any taste initially.
By the time I'd eaten the entire piece, there was a very mild corn flavor, still not much, but at least something. Would not recommend eating these on their own — try dipping them into something flavorful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road