Taste test: This bag contained orange-colored strips made from corn chips material, with a profile the shape of a plus sign.
The pieces were curvy and varied in length, and they looked like something that came out of the Play-Doh extruder that I used to play with as a kid. The strips had a mild crunch and tasted good, with nice mix of barbecue-like spices and a mild heat, especially in the aftertaste. They tasted kind of like flavored Fritos. One thing I particularly liked about this bag was the smiling, thumbs-up cob of corn mascot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly spicy corn chips smell.
From the package: “100% Mexican Product/Producto 100% Mexicano” ... “Cheesy and spicy flavored corn chips”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road