Bokados Chicharrones Con Chile y Limón
Taste test: These snacks were sort of like simulated pork rinds, with a similar look and a combination of seasonings frequently found on pork rinds, but they were actually not pork rinds at all, made with wheat instead of pork.
They were also thinner, less wiggly and had finer air pockets. They were quite tasty, as the chile and lemon mixed really well with the wheat-based chips, which had a nice crispness and light feel. There was some heat in the aftertaste. Our snackers liked the taste, and multiple people praised the texture as being particularly nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili and lime smell.
From the package: “100% Mexican product” ... “Wheat flour snack with chili and lemon” ... Ingredients include Guajillo Pepper ad Cambray Pepper.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food City. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road