Bue Nachos Jaliskito
Taste test: When I saw this bag in the store, I was sure it said "Blue Nachos" and I kept thinking that when I looked at the bag later, but it was actually Bue, not Blue, as in short for "Bueno." The chips looked a whole lot like Doritos, with the same triangular shapes and surface textures. The color was a mustardy yellow, much like the Cool Ranch Doritos
I crunched in to find a good Doritos-like crunch, as expected, with a tasty mix of spices and cheeses that included some heat. The heat was mild at first but got hotter after eating several chips. It never got super-hot, but it was a tasty burn. Nice.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy hot pepper smell.
From the package: “100% natural corn” ... “Contains tartrazine”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road