Bob's Texas Style Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Olive Oil Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, with slightly wiggly shapes, some bubbles embedded inside and lots of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find an usual texture — not the hard crunch of most kettle-cooked chips, but still a fairly loud one, with a somewhat brittle crunch, though not a soft one either. The taste was pretty good, as there was a nice potato flavor, with maybe a hint of olive oil and not all that much salt.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich potato flavor, some olive oil too.
From the package: “Cooked in 100% olive oil” ... “My hand-crafted kettle cooked potato chips are sliced a little thicker and slow cooked at any lower temperature, one batch of time. This process gives them more potato taste and a hearty Home-Style crunch. Additionally, I use only the best oils. My oils are 100% pure with no additives or preservatives. Finally, I use a unique blend of spices to create a kettle chip with flavor as big as Texas! Thank you for making us Texas' Favorite Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.— Bob”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road