Bluebird Potato Sticks Ready Salted
Taste test: We found these potato sticks in New Zealand, but they were mostly similar to the potato sticks that we've found in many other places.
The sticks varied in color from pale yellow to somewhat browned. They had a good crispness and lots of salt on them, but they were a bit on the greasy side. These tasted good, with a lot of potato flavor. I ate about half the bag in combination with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical potato sticks smell.
From the package: “Stay a cut above the pack with Bluebird Potato Sticks; the shape of things to come.” ... “Made on a production line that also produces products containing milk, soy and gluten.” ... “Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road