Bluebird Potato Sticks Krispa Chicken
Taste test: These looked generally the same as most of the potato sticks that we've eaten, but they did have a lot of seasoning powder visible on them.
The powder looked pretty much like salt, though I'm not sure whether that's what it was. Most of the sticks were fairly short, and they did taste like chicken. It was a pretty good taste at first, though it got a bit intense after I ate a dozen or so sticks, so I reached for a beverage at that point. We've had some chicken-flavored chips that were better than these and some that weren't as good, so these fell somewhere in the middle.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chicken with some mild spices.
From the package: “Stay a cut above the pack with Bluebird Potato Sticks; the shape of things to come.” ... “Made on a production line that also produces products containing milk, soy and gluten.” ... “Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in New Zealand. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road