Blair's Death Rain Chipotle Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were very wiggly in shape, with many of the chips fully folded over and most of them fairly small.
They had an orange hue to them overall, with a smattering of darker spices. They were extremely crunchy — about as crunchy as potato chips get — though not particularly crisp, so nothing special in the texture department. They did have a pretty good heat, with a hot aftertaste as well, though not nearly as hot as the hottest of the Blair's Death Rain chips, the XXX Hot version.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like potato and some sort of spices, but not really like hot peppers.
From the package: “Medium/Moyen”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was discovered by Beth N. Review published April 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road