Blair's Death Rain Chipotle Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were very wiggly in shape, with many of the chips fully folded over and most of them fairly small.
They had an orange hue to them overall, with a smattering of darker spices. They were extremely crunchy — about as crunchy as potato chips get — though not particularly crisp, so nothing special in the texture department. They did have a pretty good heat, with a hot aftertaste as well, though not nearly as hot as the hottest of the Blair's Death Rain chips, the XXX Hot version.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like potato and some sort of spices, but not really like hot peppers.
From the package: “Medium/Moyen”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blair's Sauces & Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Beth N. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road