Gotgaerang Wasabi Crab
Taste test: These wheat and corn-based snack puffs were thin, crab-shaped and had a dull green color.
I crunched in to find a light feel with good crispness. The taste was like wasabi first, with a mild kick, and the crab flavor arrived after that. It got kind of fishy too, and when we checked the ingredients, we found that it included not just Crab Extract and Crab Flavor, but also Pollack Extract and Shrimp. If you don't like it when things get fishy, avoid this one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild wasabi smell, without the zing.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Palm Olein Oil, Sunflower Oil, D-Tocopherol, Corn Flower, Wasabi Seasoning, White Sugar, Pollack Extract, Crab Extract, Shrimp, Gluten, Dried Garlic Flour, Crab Flavor, L-Glutamate” ... “Contains wheat, soy bean, crab and crab.” ... “Manufactured in a facility that processes squid, chicken, milk and tomato.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (137 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (68 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road