Bickel's Corn Chips Chili Cheese Flavored
Taste test: These corn chips had generally Fritos-like shapes, with a few jagged edges here and there, plus some light orange seasoning spread fairly evenly over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a very tasty seasoning that was just as advertised, with nice levels of chili powder and cheese that made it hard to stop eating chip after chip. There wasn't any real heat in the taste while eating them, but there was a very mild burn that stayed around for a lingering aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chili and cheese smell, along with the corn.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road