Better Made Smoked Cheddar Fries
Taste test: These thin fries were very brightly colored, as they had an intense yellow-orange glow from the yellowish fries coated to various degrees with fluorescent orange cheese powder (as well as a some tiny black spots).
I crunched in to find that the fries had a good crispness and a nice very taste, with lots of cheddar and a nice bacony taste. As the orangeness level various from chip to chip, so too did the flavor level, as some pieces had far more seasoning than the others and were particularly cheesy. We bought two bags of these, and in both cases, the fries filled up less than half the bag. If they had put more fries in the bag, that would have allowed us to eat more of them, which we would have enjoyed, since the fries tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very smoky cheddar smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road