Better Made Salvatore's Sicilian Style Parmesan & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were yellow in color and fairly flat in shape, with bits of skin visible around some edges, with some green bits of parsley scattered over the surfaces.
They were crisp and exceedingly tasty, with tons of mild, fresh garlic and parmesan flavor that reminded me of the first bite into a slice of Italian pizza. These were probably the best of all the parm & garlic varieties we've tried, and I could easily down a whole bag of these in one sitting — regardless of how big of a bag. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of parm and garlic. Sort of like a pizza.
From the package: “Better Made, was founded in Detroit as Cross & Peters Company, Inc. on August 1, 1930. In 1934, there were over twenty potato chip companies in Detroit, today only Better Made remains. We are proud to have survived and prospered through the years as a Union plant drawing many of our employees from the surrounding urban area. Since our existence, we have processed Michigan potatoes for up to 10 months of the year (nature won't allow us to use them all year long) and the best potatoes from Florida, North Carolina, Indiana and Missouri for the remainder of the year. For your eating enjoyment, our potato chips are cooked in the finest oils, contain 0 grams of Trans Fat and are flavored with the highest quality seasonings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road