Better Made Potato Sticks Sweet BBQ
Taste test: These potato sticks had a light orange glow, with some seasoning visible on the surfaces, and many of the sticks had potato skin or one or both ends.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a very tasty barbecue seasoning, though not a strictly sweet one as described in the name. There was some sweetness, but the savory aspect was more dominant — and the combination was quite tasty. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell, more smoky than sweet.
From the package: “For your eating enjoyment, our potato sticks are cooked in the finest oils and flavored with the highest quality seasonings.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road