Better Made Potato Sticks Sweet BBQ
Taste test: These potato sticks had a light orange glow, with some seasoning visible on the surfaces, and many of the sticks had potato skin or one or both ends.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a very tasty barbecue seasoning, though not a strictly sweet one as described in the name. There was some sweetness, but the savory aspect was more dominant — and the combination was quite tasty. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell, more smoky than sweet.
From the package: “For your eating enjoyment, our potato sticks are cooked in the finest oils and flavored with the highest quality seasonings.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road