Better Made Potato Sticks Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato sticks had a strong yellow color, with browning on some pieces, plus a very light smattering of green seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a great crisp feel and a really tasty sour cream and onion flavor. Flavored potato sticks are relatively rare, with this being just the second-ever sour cream and onion one that we're aware of (first was Visconti's), and Better Made did a great job with it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “For your eating enjoyment, our potato sticks are cooked in the finest oils and flavored with the highest quality seasonings.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road