Better Made Potato Sticks Garlic Dill Pickle
Taste test: These potato sticks had a light yellow color with lots of dill bits attached, and they came in all sorts of lengths, with skin on the ends of many pieces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and loads of delicious, garlicy dill pickle flavor. When we shared the can around, people were munching through handfuls of these. Even 2-year-old Jolene, who isn't much into potato lately, loved these and kept eating more and more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really stong garlic pickle smell. Really hits you in the face.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road