Better Made Potato Sticks Garlic Dill Pickle
Taste test: These potato sticks had a light yellow color with lots of dill bits attached, and they came in all sorts of lengths, with skin on the ends of many pieces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and loads of delicious, garlicy dill pickle flavor. When we shared the can around, people were munching through handfuls of these. Even 2-year-old Jolene, who isn't much into potato lately, loved these and kept eating more and more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really stong garlic pickle smell. Really hits you in the face.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road