Better Made Potato Sticks Garlic Dill Pickle
Taste test: These potato sticks had a light yellow color with lots of dill bits attached, and they came in all sorts of lengths, with skin on the ends of many pieces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and loads of delicious, garlicy dill pickle flavor. When we shared the can around, people were munching through handfuls of these. Even 2-year-old Jolene, who isn't much into potato lately, loved these and kept eating more and more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really stong garlic pickle smell. Really hits you in the face.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (105 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road