Better Made Potato Sticks
Taste test: These potato sticks came in various lengths and had a light yellow color, and most of the pieces did not have any potato skin, but a small minority had some bits of skin on their ends.
I crunched into a handful of sticks to find a nice crunch and lots of excellent fresh potato taste. Better Made didn't load these up heavily with salt, but that didn't hold back the flavor, as they were plenty tasty. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell.
From the package: “For your eating enjoyment, our potato sticks are cooked in the finest oils, contain 0 grams of Trans Fats and are flavored with the highest quality seasonings.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road