Better Made Hot Fries
Taste test: These fries looked a lot like Andy Capp's Hot Fries, with an orange-yellow color (though not a bright color) and a rough exterior texture, but in terms of our enjoyment of them, they really didn't compare.
I crunched into my first fry to find that they didn't taste particularly good but were loaded with a very serious kick of heat. With just one fry in my mouth, the heat was nearly overwhelming and I had to seek out some water. I can only imagine how hot it would have been if I had been eating my usual handful of fries. I didn't get to find out, because I just wasn't impressed enough with the taste to want to have a even second fry. There are lots of good hot fries out there, but these are definitely not among them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird.
From the package: “Oven baked corn & potato snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road