Better Made Krinkle Cut Garlic Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had generally a light yellow color, with some areas of browning, bits of skin on the edges and lots of dill all over the surfaces. Most of the chips were fairly small.
I crunched in to find a very good crispness and light crunch, with quite a lot of fresh pickle flavor. As promised, there was a strong dill flavor and lots of garlic, and it really tasted like I was eating a pickle. As I got got toward the bottom of the bag, the flavoring got even stronger, giving my mouth a bit of a vinegar burn. Very good chips — intense and tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smells like I just opened a jar of pickles.
From the package: “This is a Gluten Free food.” ... “Made in Michigan” ... “Better Made, was founded in Detroit as Cross & Peters Company, Inc. on August 1, 1930. In 1934, there were over twenty potato chip companies in Detroit, today only Better Made remains. We are proud to have survived and prospered through the years as a Union plant drawing many of our employees from the surrounding urban area.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Detroit. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road