Best Yet Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: This large bag of potato chips contained a lot of thinly cut chips with generally a medium yellow color.
Our snackers though they were pretty good, with a nice potato taste, and many people returned to the bag for multiple handfuls. They were pretty good chips, but we've eaten quite a few kinds, so these fell short of being "The Best Yet!" One negative thing that people did notice was the fairly high level of greasiness, as people had some very shiny fingertips after eating these. Napkin recommended.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: “Since 1893”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road