Best Yet Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: This large bag of potato chips contained a lot of thinly cut chips with generally a medium yellow color.
Our snackers though they were pretty good, with a nice potato taste, and many people returned to the bag for multiple handfuls. They were pretty good chips, but we've eaten quite a few kinds, so these fell short of being "The Best Yet!" One negative thing that people did notice was the fairly high level of greasiness, as people had some very shiny fingertips after eating these. Napkin recommended.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: “Since 1893”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road