Taste test: These potato chips had a kettle-cooked texture and were crisp with varying levels of crunch.
They earned praise around the chip bowl for being quite tasty. Most of our tasters thought that the chips did taste like beer, though some thought the beer taste was most noticeable on first bite and faded away after that. The chips were generally smallish with wiggly, irregular shapes, some folded over. There were some small spots of red on them, so I checked the ingredients to figure out what that was from, and the most logical one listed was the red food coloring.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a very slight salted potato chips sort of smell.
From the package: “What are Beer chips? Potato chips made with beer. (just like it says on the front) Beer chips™ are a snack. Beer chips™ won't make you drunk but they might make you more interesting. How do I eat Beer chips™"? 1. Open mouth 2. Insert Beer chips™ 3. Swallow (don't forget to chew) 4. Repeat.” ... “Only tested on humans.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Beer Chips, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road