Bearitos Spicy Buffalo
Taste test: These corn chips had shapes that were comparable to Fritos, with a bit of seasoning on the surfaces that didn't alter the color all that much.
We crunched in to find the expected corn chips texture and a flavor that wasn't quite what we expected. With the "Spicy Buffalo" name, we figured there would be a strong kick of hot sauce, but really there was just the slightest hint of it. It was still a nice taste, bringing a slight enhancement to the salty corn flavor, but it was really very far from hot and spicy.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like regular corn chips, just a bit of spice.
From the package: “Louie was an adventurous little bear. He roamed the land looking for wholesome and delicious snacks to satisfy his taste buds. Unsatisfied with his options, he created his own line of delicious snacks made with the highest quality ingredients, calling them Bearitos.” ... “Add a kick of flavor to snack time with our spicy Buffalo seasoning!”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road