Bearitos Baked Veggie Puffs
Taste test: These puffy, corn-based snacks had shapes similar to Pirate's Booty, with a light green color overall, plus some darker seasoning bits, mostly large green ones, plus some tiny ones of various colors.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and light feel, with a great mix of veggies to taste. Two-year-old Jolene loved these! Who knew that veggies could taste so good?
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a green veggie kind of smell, a bit weird.
From the package: “Made with organic corn” ... “Louie was an adventurous little bear. He roamed the land looking for wholesome and delicious snacks to satisfy his taste buds. Unsatisfied with his options, he created his own line of delicious snacks made with the highest quality ingredients, calling them Bearitos.” ... “Made with real vegetable ingredients including !sweet potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, spinach and kale”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Vegetable Chips (152 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (133 snacks)
- Kale Snacks (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road