Bearitos Baked Veggie Puffs
Taste test: These puffy, corn-based snacks had shapes similar to Pirate's Booty, with a light green color overall, plus some darker seasoning bits, mostly large green ones, plus some tiny ones of various colors.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and light feel, with a great mix of veggies to taste. Two-year-old Jolene loved these! Who knew that veggies could taste so good?
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a green veggie kind of smell, a bit weird.
From the package: “Made with organic corn” ... “Louie was an adventurous little bear. He roamed the land looking for wholesome and delicious snacks to satisfy his taste buds. Unsatisfied with his options, he created his own line of delicious snacks made with the highest quality ingredients, calling them Bearitos.” ... “Made with real vegetable ingredients including !sweet potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, spinach and kale”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Daily Table, Dorchester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road