Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips Ranch
Taste test: These triangular chips had light gray surfaces (not matching the beige pictured on the bag) with lots of stuff embedded inside, plus some light seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp, lightly crunchy texture, with a whole lot of ranch flavor, not quite matching the typical ranch, but still ranch-like and tasty. The beans were somewhat noticeable after that, not a standout taste, but not bad as bean chips go. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird. Maybe like beans, maybe a hint of ranch.
From the package: “Artisan blend of black beans, navy beans & brown rice” ... “150% more protein • 200% more fiber • 44% less fat than typical ranch tortilla chips”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road