Beanfields Crispylicious! Bean & Rice Chips Pico de Gallo
Taste test: These triangular chips were flat, thick and dark beige in color, with some brownish spots embedded inside and some black seasoning on the surface.
We crunched in to find a fairly mild pico de gallo salsa seasoning, along with a taste that did seem a lot like beans. The salsa taste was most noticeable when first biting in, and the beans came through more in the aftertaste. The taste reminded me of refried beans. Pretty good. The bean taste seemed more pronounced in these than in the Sea Salt & Pepper from Beanfields, as those tasted more like tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but slightly salsa-like.
From the package: “Welcome to Beanfields, where we've created quite possibly the world's tastiest snacks, in fact they're ... Crispylicious!” ... “• Twice as much protein and fiber as most tortilla chips • Gluten & Corn Free • A Source of Complete Protein • Made from Non GMO Ingredients • Farmed & Made in the USA” ... “Beanfields is a family owned, value-based company and we're all about beans. We believe beans are good for our families, good for our farmers, and good for our Planet.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road