Yoki Batata Palha Premium Extra Fina
Taste test: After eating Yoki's non-Extra Fina version of these potato sticks and finding them to be the thinnest ones we've eaten, we were eager to try these to see just how much thinner they could possibly be.
They were indeed thinner. How thin? Reallllly thin. The sticks had a fairly uniform light yellow color, with some browning on a minority of pieces, and dark ends on some. They were quite crisp but had a very soft crunch by nature of being so thin. And they were very tasty, with lots of nice lightly salted potato flavor. The very thin cut gave them lots of exposed surface per unit of potato volume, and that helped to bring out lots of potato taste. But they were so thin that it was not easy to pick them up. It helped a bit to spill them onto a plate and eat them with a spoon, but even then, the thinness made it hard to pick them up.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato sticks smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road