Barrel o' Fun Original Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips were in the same category as your standard Fritos, but they were different in several ways.
These were less salty and less greasy than Fritos. They still tasted good, but losing all of that salt and grease did have its cost, as they were flavorful but not loaded with quite as much flavor as Fritos. The shape was also a bit different, as the thin chips followed the the same general model as Fritos but were not as curvy, and the ends of the chips didn't curl together the way that most Fritos do.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Medium-strength corn chips smell.
From the package: “Delicious corn flavor!” ... “At Barrel O' Fun, we pride ourselves on providing quality snack products. In fact, we guarantee fresh product when this package is opened before the date shown on the front.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road