Barrel o' Fun Gardy's Signature Flavors Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly surfaces, with some bits of skin along the edges, many tiny bubbles embedded inside, dark spots on some chips, and most notably, lots and lots of dill stuck to the otherwise bright yellow surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a whole lot of dill pickle flavor. The pickle flavor was fairly intense and quite flavorful. The flavor of the potato was secondary to the pickle, but the two taste did mix nicely together. Our pickle-loving snackers enjoyed eating these, offer many thumbs-ups.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pickle smell, like you've just opened a new jar of pickles.
From the package: “Nothing says summer better than potato chips and baseball. We know you will love Gardy's favorite flavors in his signature series line.” .... “Available during the Minnesota Twins season only, grab some today!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Barrel o' Fun (13 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road