Barcel Chips Habanero Flavor Burst
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, with many wiggly and folded-over pieces but nothing in the way of visible seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and quite a lot of intense habanero flavor. It wasn't the hottest of all habanero chips, but it was pretty hot, plus there was lots of sort of citrusy flavor habanero beyond just the heat. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fruity habanero smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road