Barcel Chips Fuego Flavor Burst
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with many bumps and bubbles, plus varying concentrations of very red seasoning on the surfaces. The different levels of seasoning caused overall looks that ranged from a mix of yellow and red to some that were really intensely red. They looked hot!
I crunched in to find a couple of different extremes hitting me all at once — they were extremely crunchy and also quite hot. The chili peppers were very tasty while packing a well-above-average heat. The heat stayed around for a nice aftertaste too. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some hot peppery smell, but not really that intense.
From the package: “Homestyle Crunch” ... “Potato chips hot chili peppers & lime artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road