Barbecue Rib Flavored Kettle Cooked Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly, irregular shapes and lots of bubbles embedded inside, with a golden yellow color and just a bit of generally dark reddish seasoning.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch but not a high level of crispness, with a subtle but tasty flavoring. It wasn't you typical barbecue chips taste, but it was sweet and mixed nicely with the potato flavor. Our snackers were very impressed by the taste, as they sang these chips' praises and returned to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of remotely like a sweet barbecue seasoning.
From the package: “What are Barbecue rib chips? Thick and crunchy kettle cooked potato chips with the mouth watering, hot off the grill taste of sweet & tangy Barbecue Ribs. Moist towelette not included. How do I eat Barbecue rib chips? Tear open bag, grab a handful, insert into mouth and chew, swallow, repeat.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road