Ballreich's Yellow Rounds Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips generally had wiggly shapes, with some of the chips folder over, though some of the chips were flat.
The curvature made them good for dipping, but you could just as easily enjoy these without dip, as the plain chips had just enough salt to really bring out a nice corn flavor. Quite a tasty tortilla chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, salty corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Grain Yellow Corn, Corn Oil and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road