Ballreich's Yellow Rounds Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips generally had wiggly shapes, with some of the chips folder over, though some of the chips were flat.
The curvature made them good for dipping, but you could just as easily enjoy these without dip, as the plain chips had just enough salt to really bring out a nice corn flavor. Quite a tasty tortilla chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, salty corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Grain Yellow Corn, Corn Oil and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road