Ballreich's Party Mix
Taste test: This mix consisted of cheese curls, sort of wedge-shaped nacho tortilla chips, double-wide corn chips, midsize knotted pretzels and pretzel sticks.
One striking thing just looking through the bag was how pale the cheese curls looked, as they had just spots of bright orange cheese powder, with the rest of the curls very bare-looking. They tasted pretty good, though, with a moderate amount of cheese. The corn chips had sort of a buttery taste to them, and along with the tortilla chips, had a good crispness. The knotted pretzels seemed wrong, as they just didn't crunch the way that pretzels usually do, a little too crunchy and possibly stale. I tried one of the pretzel sticks for a comparison, and it tasted burnt. If you stick to just the cheese curls and chips, this was a pretty good mix, but the pretzels definitely detracted.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of aromas, but the dominant smell seemed to be the barbecue tortilla chips.
From the package: “Contains Wheat, Dairy, Soybeans and Sulphite Ingredient.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road