Ballreich's Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had an unevenly applied coating of bright-colored cheese powder on them.
The cheese itself tasted pretty good, but when mixed with the underlying chip it was nothing special. The chips had a moist feel and a very soft crunch, with sort of a watered-down and greasy potato taste. Not awful, but far below average as sour cream and cheddar chips go.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp cheddar cheese smell, like Cheez Wiz.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road