Ballreich's Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had an unevenly applied coating of bright-colored cheese powder on them.
The cheese itself tasted pretty good, but when mixed with the underlying chip it was nothing special. The chips had a moist feel and a very soft crunch, with sort of a watered-down and greasy potato taste. Not awful, but far below average as sour cream and cheddar chips go.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp cheddar cheese smell, like Cheez Wiz.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road