Ballreich's Marcelled Potato Chips
Taste test: Despite the bag saying that it was a 'thin wavy chip,' we actually thought it was thicker than some other potato chips.
There's a good potato flavor to the chips, and they were crunchy, with not a lot of salt. There was an oily taste after you chew into the chips after a few bites, and it reminded me of some Pennsylvania-based chips like Gibbles. Not bad overall.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Marcelled -- a Thin Wavy Chip 'Bursting with Potato Taste!'”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road