Ballreich's Marcelled Potato Chips
Taste test: Despite the bag saying that it was a 'thin wavy chip,' we actually thought it was thicker than some other potato chips.
There's a good potato flavor to the chips, and they were crunchy, with not a lot of salt. There was an oily taste after you chew into the chips after a few bites, and it reminded me of some Pennsylvania-based chips like Gibbles. Not bad overall.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Marcelled -- a Thin Wavy Chip 'Bursting with Potato Taste!'”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road