Balaji Wafers Tomato Twist
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips from India had gently curving shapes with areas of skin along the edges, plus an uneven and generally light application of orange-colored seasoning.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a moist feel, with a flavor that was like tomato soup. It was tasty, though not very spicy, nor hot at all, so I'm not sure what the "twist" was. But they were good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a really intense tomato snell.
From the package: “As the name suggests, it is twisted. It can make your tongue dance to its gentle notes. To-ma-to. The word itself is music. Isn't it? This is not a flavour, this is an artist wanting to coochy coo with your taste buds. Sorry, we got carried away.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Patel Brothers Indian Marketplace, Waltham, Massachsetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road