Balaji Wafers Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips from India had very narrow ripples, shapes that were generally flat or gently curving, and a pale yellow color with some bits of green seasoning scattered throughout.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a mild, tasty flavor that could well be described as cream & onion. It didn't have the little extra zing that many sour cream & onion chips have, but it was a very nice taste and worked well with the potato. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sweet onion flavor, but very different from any other sour cream and onion chips.
From the package: “This one's a traveller. It's gone places, met people and seen things you can't even think of. Like how you never thought of onion in cream. It's unique yet universal. And exclusively for you. Here's every wanderer's lust.” ... “Contains added flavour-natural and nature identical flavouring substances”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (90 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (137 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Patel Brothers Indian Marketplace, Waltham, Massachsetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road