Baked! Tostitos Scoops!
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped kind of like hexagonal tortilla bowls, pinched together at six points into a tiny edible bowl for dipping salsa.
The taste was very similar to standard tortilla chips, but these Scoops were definitely on the brittle side, as most of the ones in the bag were at least a little bit broken, and in many cases, severely broken into many pieces, which negated any benefit of having the scoop shape. The small number of unbroken ones were pretty good for dipping, though they were sufficiently small that you couldn't get a whole lot of salsa into the chip.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the regular tortilla chips smell, but all somthing a bit odd mixed in.
From the package: “When choosing a tortilla chip, Baked! Tostitos® Scoops! are a smart choice because they are half the fat compared to regular Tostitos® tortilla chips and a once ounce serving has 0 grams of trans fat and 0.5 gram of saturated fat per serving.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road