Baked Ruffles Original Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are very good chips, they taste a lot like the Baked Lays regular chips, only these have additional ripples.
They taste really good, and are a bit more crunchy. They don't have a greasy taste, so it feels like it's more healthy than the regular version of Ruffles.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma.
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road