Baked in Brooklyn Sticks Roasted Chile Pepper with Sesame Seeds
Taste test: This bag contained thick, short breadsticks, each about half an inch in diameter and three and half inches long, with lots of seasoning thickly coating the exteriors.
I crunched in to find an amazing texture — crunchy and very crisp, yet very light and not bread-like. The crunch coincided with a huge explosion of flavor from all of that seasoning. The taste was very flavorful and hot, really quite delicious. Some of the best breadsticks ever!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, spicy kick that made the mouth water immediately.
From the package: “These delicious breadsticks are Baked in Brooklyn, where the water is special and the customers know quality bread. The crunch and flavor are unmistakably perfect. No trans fats, no cholesterol, no nonsense. Our Roasted Chile Pepper with Sesame Seeds Sticks get their spicy kick from roasted ancho chiles.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Baked In Brooklyn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road