Baked in Brooklyn Flatbread Crisps The Works
Taste test: These bagel-themed flatbread crisps had diamond shapes, with the bottom sides fairly bare and the tops covered with a mix of seeds, garlic bits, onion bits and salt. The bottoms were very light in color, just off-white, and fairly flat, while the tops had many darker beige areas, particularly atop the large bubbles embedded inside. The seeds and other toppings were generally in between the large bubbles.
We crunched in to find a good crunch and a nice mix of salty and seedy tastes, plus a little zest from the bits of onion and garlic. The mix of tastes was pretty good, but having said that, all of the flavor seemed to come from the toppings and not the crisps themselves. We've eaten lots of everything bagels, and these crisps just didn't taste like bagels.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like a bagel shop, but not quite.
From the package: “Like a New York 'everything' bagel — only flatter” ... “Brooklynites hate to choose. We want it all, and we want it right now. So when we order a bagel, we get what's called an 'everything'. Our Multigrain Flatbread Crisps with The Works give you the same 'everything' mix of tastes: sesame, caraway and poppy seeds, plus onion, garlic and a dash of sea salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Baked In Brooklyn
Categories for this snack:
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Bagel chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road