Baji's Papadums Creamy Yogurt & Dill
Taste test: These scoop-shaped, wiggly crisps made from potato and fava bean were quite flavorful and all around excellent.
There was probably some yogurt and dill taste, but it was the additional Indian spices added to the yogurt and dill that really made these great. It was a great mix of Indian spices with some heat and a hot aftertaste, quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild dill smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Passion Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road