Baji's Papadums Creamy Yogurt & Dill
Taste test: These scoop-shaped, wiggly crisps made from potato and fava bean were quite flavorful and all around excellent.
There was probably some yogurt and dill taste, but it was the additional Indian spices added to the yogurt and dill that really made these great. It was a great mix of Indian spices with some heat and a hot aftertaste, quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild dill smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Passion Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road