Baji's Papadums Creamy Yogurt & Dill
Taste test: These scoop-shaped, wiggly crisps made from potato and fava bean were quite flavorful and all around excellent.
There was probably some yogurt and dill taste, but it was the additional Indian spices added to the yogurt and dill that really made these great. It was a great mix of Indian spices with some heat and a hot aftertaste, quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild dill smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Passion Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road