Baji's Papadums Traditional Tandoori
Taste test: These chips were wiggly and generally scoop-shaped, with a sparse coating of a spicy and tasty seasoning.
The seasoning was good and left behind a significant aftertaste, but the initial taste was just medium-strength and could have likely benefited from more seasoning. The ratio of intitial taste to afterstaste was sufficiently high that on subsequent bites, the lingering aftertaste overpowered the taste of the new piece. The chips were fairly thin but not particularly crisp, with a slightly styrofoam-like texture. Still good chips, but more crispness and a lot more flavor would have made these top notch.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, strong Indian spices smell.
From the package: “Traditionally, Papadums are thin, crispy wafters about the size of a tortilla made from lentil, rice or bean flour. Baji's brings you this traditional Indian delicacy in the form of bite-sized chips flavored with Exotic Indian spices.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Passion Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road