Baji's Papadums Mango Chutney
Taste test: These wiggly, sort of scoop-shaped crisps had a heck of a heat kick in them, but that was about all that they had, so we weren't all that impressed.
Upon biting in, there was a bland flavor and styrofoam-like texture, followed by a strong kick of heat in the back of the throat. Unfortunately, there was not really any flavor to go along with the heat, so these were nothing special.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice hot and spicy smell, makes the mouth water.
From the package: “Traditionally, Papadums are thin, crispy wafters about the size of a tortilla made from lentil, rice or bean flour. Baji's brings you this traditional Indian delicacy in the form of bite-sized chips flavored with Exotic Indian spices.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Passion Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road