Bafi Istanbul Soul Tuz ve Sukre Potato Cips
Taste test: I bought this bag under the belief that it was going to contain potato chips, with the words "100% Potato Cips" sealing the deal, but when I opened it, it immediately became clear that it was actually potato crisps, cut into round pieces and then curled up into various shapes during the cooking process. The bag's Ingredients confirmed that it was made from potato powder, not sliced potatoes.
The surfaces were pale beige with a smattering of brownish bits. They looked quite different from other potato crisps like Munchos. I crunched in to find that they felt different from Munchos too, as the texture was close to what many wheat-based snacks feel like. However, I could still taste the potato, plus a nice mild zing of vinegar, a nice combination.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mils vinegar smell.
From the package: “Matching the standard turkish specifications” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “Ingredients: Potato powder with strach - Vegetable oil (Palm olin) - Vinegar”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road